// Free Fun @ The Walker //
Have you been to Open Field yet? It’s The Walker’s summertime gathering place - where artists and visitors can interact and create together. They’ve described it as “a patio, a recreational field, a playground, a beer garden, a hangout, and every once in a while, a zoo.” The current artist-in-residence is ROLU, a Minneapolis design studio. And some crazy things are happening there TODAY:
- Tai Chi (Open to everyone, especially those who have never tried it. 1-2pm)
- Chainsaws (ROLU will be using logs and chainsaws to recreate a Carl Andre sculture. 3-9pm)
- Group Drawing (Everyone passes around their drawings until the group declares it finished. 4-8pm)
- CHALK PICTURES (Have you seen He Got Game by Robin Rhode? You can help recreate that image. 5-8pm)
- Acoustic Campfire (Exactly what it sounds like. 8-9:30pm)
PLUS, there’s free admission to the Walker every Thursday night from 5-9pm. BOOM!
1750 Hennepin Avenue
So yeah, this is a crazy mix of young and old types of fun (chalk and chainsaws, lol) and it’s all free. Go check it out.