Going to the State Fair Today?
Who else is going to the State Fair today? If you are, we unfortunately probably won’t see you there! Yes, we’re going too, but there will also be over 100,000 other people soooo we’ll see what happens.
Here’s what’s going on at the fair today…
- The Giant Sing Along! Songs I recommend: Bennie and the Jets, MMMBop, I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll, Summer Nights, and Bohemian Rhapsody.
- Free (Local) Music! Sonny Knight & the Lakers @ Bazaar After Dark, The 4onthefloor @ Schell’s Stage at Sunset
- Good ol’ Garrison Keillor! Tickets still available for the Grandstand edition of A Prairie Home Companion.
- It’s MPR Day! Get over to the corner of Judson and Nelson at 2pm for Classical MPR live and at 3:30pm for “Half Wits.”
- The Mighty Midway! Definitely definitely definitely go on the haunted house ride or one of the janky funhouses.
If you want to know hours / directions / prices, here’s everything you need to know: www.mnstatefair.org